Our goal is to help you have to a brighter, more secure future. To do this we evaluate your specific needs, find the company that will give you the best value for your dollar, while supplying a superior standard of protection. The companies we represent offer tested, reliable insurance products and excellent customer service. We make sure that the insurance companies that we represent have an outstanding reputation for fast, fair claims service.
If you want the best car insurance , we can provide an insurance policy that actually protects your car and saves you money. We can also create specialty coverage for antique automobiles, classic cars, high performance cars, and more.
We offer the following options for your auto insurance
- Liability – insurance for property damage and injuries to others caused by you while operating your vehicle.
- Medical or Personal Injury Protection – covers treatment of the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s car in the event of an accident.
- Collision – insures the policyholder from loss during a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Comprehensive – protection for the policyholder’s car from damage and loss resulting from incidents other than collision.
You are required to carry a liability policy if you wish to operate a Motorcycle. Beyond the basic limits of the state requirement however, you may wish to insure yourself against losses due to accident, theft, vandalism, and other potential losses. What elements will go into the determination of your insurance premium cost:
- As with all insurance, the more valuable the bike, the more expensive the insurance.
- As with auto insurance the older you are the cheaper your rates will be.
- If you have accidents or tickets, your rates will increase. All accidents and tickets count, even those you had in your automobile. The cleaner your driving record, the cheaper your insurance will be.
- Where you are drive and park your bike will influence your rate. If you keep your bike parked on a construction site, you insurance may be increased due to the increased risk of damage to your bike.
- What can you do to keep your bike more secure? If you can garage your bike, add an alarm, or use other state of the art security, you may receive discounts on your insurance.
- If you only ride your bike once in a while during the summer for pleasure, check into getting a better rate for low mileage.
- Taking special DMV or other motorcycle classes might help decrease you rate.
Typical coverage packages – for home insurance can include protection for the following
- The physical structure of your home
- Replacement cost
- Personal possessions
- Additional living expense (in the event of covered loss or a natural disaster)
In addition to these basic coverage options, many homeowners require supplemental policies that add more security. Additional policies such as these are available
- Valuable Articles/Floater Insurance policies (i.e. Jewelry Insurance)
- Flood Insurance policies
- Earthquake insurance policies
- Umbrella Insurance policies (additional liability)
- Animal Liability (liability issues due to household pets)
- Business Owners Policies (BOP)
- Worker’s Compensation
- General Liability Insurance
- Errors & Omissions
- Commercial Auto
- Commercial Property
- Group Benefits
- Professional Liability